The GroverDB application screen is dividing into 3 main sections: the Filter (on the left), main Toolbar (Along the top), and Viewer (rest of screen).
The Filter is used to sort and filter your data. The filter can be used 3 different ways: the traditional Hierarchy view, the visual Starburst view, or the Alphabetical view. Any filters that are selected are applied across both the spreadsheet view and the Connection Viewer. This is helpful for quickly seeing groups of data at one time, for assessment or to see if there are any outliers.
The main Toolbar includes various icon buttons to view and manage your data. Starting from the left:
- QuickSearch – Quickly find and open an Object
- Add New – Add a new Object to the database
- Browse – Shows a list of all the Objects
- Connection Viewer - Visually see connections between data
- Forms – See all the forms in the database (Coming Soon)
- Filters – See a list of filters and add new filters (Coming Soon)
- Dashboard – View overall trends, Engagement, or data activity level
- User Permissions - Add users to your account (Coming Soon)
- System Log - View a detailed list of how data is accessed by the database users (Coming Soon)
On the right of the Toolbar are admin icon buttons:
- Settings – Opens a tab to manage your user settings (Coming Soon)
- Help – Create a Help Ticket or open the Knowledge Base for tech support
- Logout - End your session
The Viewer section lets you view and edit your data in a traditional spreadsheet layout - the Browse View, or graphically - in the Connection Viewer.